Renewal of Vows
“Our wedding was many years ago. The celebration continues to this day.”
- Gene Perret
Increasingly many couples wish to celebrate their wedding anniversaries or reaffirm their commitment to one another through a ‘renewal of vows’ ceremony. I specialise in developing and celebrating vow renewal ceremonies that mean something to you as a couple and that will reflect your life together.
I pride myself on offering a personal service right from the start and will meet with you to listen to your ideas and chat over your options.
A typical vow renewal service may look something like this:
· Words of welcome from the Celebrant
· Reading(s)—this can be any text of your choice
· Tributes from family and friends
· Renewal of Vows - you can use the vows you took at your wedding or others if you wish.
· Blessing of Rings
· Reading—once again, a text of your choice
· Prayer of blessing (optional)
· Issue of Certificate (optional)
· Closing words